Become a member
What benefits do I get by being a member?
- Free issuance of certificates of origin for coffee export
- Discount on the coffee and cocoa courses that we carry out
- Preferential choice over the events we coordinate: Expo Coffee and National Convention
- Access to export database 2010-2021. Access to reports according to categories managed the Chamber
- Access to internal market database 2018/2021. According to prioritized reports.
- Discounts in the laboratory
- Possibility of sharing information and content on our social networks and institutional website
- Access to sectorial information on the spaces in which the Chamber participates: INACAL, PROMPERU, cooperation, etc.
How do I become a member?
- Send request letter for incorporation as a member, indicating the name of the campany and TIN, addressed to the President of the Peruvian Chamber of Coffee and Cocoa, Mr. Luis Navarro Vascones
- Copy of the TIN file
- Business name
- ID copy the legal representative
- Copy of company constitution
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your registration to the Chamber has been evaluated, you will be assigned a contribution amount as a member, being the minimum for the beginning of affiliation between S/. 300 to S/. 500 soles per month.Download sample letter